We're a Masterpiece, ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 5:05 PM
Okay dorkz, hi there

Now I'm taking time out to blog while on the bus :) sooooo I'll like blog about what I bought in HK.

It's like, my mum gave me 600 hongkong dollars, which is equivalent to 100 SG dollars. I spent all! Haha. And I'm left with 20 pathetic cents. Okay, whatever, I'm already heading back home. Lucky me HAHA.

Hmm, so....... I bought really a lot of things. I'll name all of it :)
1. A pink bag, it isn't really hot pink or light pink, idk how to describe it.
2. A long sleeve shirt that spells 'London'
3. An orange bag, it's inspired by ifk which brand but whatever.
4. A hat for bad Ed haha
5. Papa smurf
6. Yoshi, the dinosaur found in Mario.
7. Loads & loads of facial masks
8. A jeans material shirt
9. A cute bear shirt, the patterns are repeated.
10. 3 leggings
11. Rice cake ;)
12. A dress that costs only 10$!
13. A ring :D

Okay so... I guess that's all. I'll spam all the pictures when I'm back in SG. Maybe tmrw night! I'm like on the way to the airport now. My flight is around 6.30! So yeah. Bye bye! :)