We're a Masterpiece, ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 @ 7:56 PM
HI IM BACK

Soooooooo, I'm sick hahahahahahahahaha, AGAIN. But this time, it's worse. :( it's like I have a fever, that reached as high as 39.4 degrees when I was in Malaysia. Horrible isn't it? I couldn't enjoy most of the stuff, the programmes, and most importantly, THE SCRUMPTIOUS & DELICIOUS FOOD! *sigh* what did I do to deserve this....... The food was like right in front of me and I couldn't eat. And the best thing is, there was my favorite CURRY. Argh I feel so pathetic now. :( it was like a buffet, filled with all the teenagers all-time-favorites! E.g, sushi, all the Malay kueh, sandwiches, dumplings, satay, waffles, cup corn & the list goes on. Even talking about it makes me so hungry. I WANNA EAT WAFFLES.

Well, I wanna thank like soooo many people. First of, Elysia! She was like so concerned and stuff, kept asking if I was okay & all that. :) oh, and there was this Chinese way of curing fever called 'qua sha'. Then there was many many very red marks on my back, as if a cat scratched it. When I showed it to Elysia, she almost cried! Ohmygoodness. I was like 'why you cry!' HAHA, end up she thought someone abused me. Cute girl lor.

Secondly, I wanna thank NingZhen! She kept asking if I was alright too, and also, she even gave me Valerie & Elysia's jacket when I was cold. Which means I was wearing 3 jackets HAHA, I looked like an oversized penguin.

Thirdly, I wanna thank Valerie! Woohoo k la she quite mad one but she helped me find my mum that night ^_^ hohoho I so happy sia! And at night she very the high, cheer me up HOHOHO.

Okay so next, I'll name the rest of the people I wanna thank. Sounds a bit lame but well, it shows that I'm thankful! Hmm, Jieliang, Edward, Edward's dad, all the people who helped me. I lazy name all already. Okay so that's the people that I'm close to. Oh, not forgetting Yuxian Hahahahaha I don't think he'll see this but ohwell.

So those 4 days in Malaysia were basic terror for me. I felt so super horrible. On Christmas night's eve, I was like a cry-baby, crying away, cos I wanted my mum. L O L R I G H T. Then they asked me to take my temperature. That was when my temperature was 39.4 degrees. I had no idea that it was so high! Then it's like, from there, my condition worsened. It was so bad that I had to go to a Malaysia hospital. I had to withdraw blood too. They were afraid it was dengue fever HAHA. But thank heavens, it wasn't. :) it was just a bacteria attack. So now, I'm on my road to recovery! WOOHOO. Okay, whatever. The first thing in gonna eat when I recover is WAFFLES. Hehehehe. Okay, I will upload pictures. SOON SOON. Cos I'm sick and not able to set up my laptop @ home and the wifi at my house isn't up yet! So yes, I'm sorry!

Wishing everyone good health! And remember to finish all your homework for school! :)