We're a Masterpiece, ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, January 2, 2012 @ 3:41 PM
I WANT A SEXY BF

Soooo my house wifi still isn't up yet! And I'm dying cos I can't upload my pictures on blogger & Facebook. Meow. Okay back to the main point of this post.

IWANTASEXYBFOKAY.

I see super cute guys with piercings on the streets and I'm like 'oooo they're so sexy' AHHHH. I think I'm getting obsessed over guys with piercings but yes they are so sexy okay. To put it simply, guys with piercings = super duper uber sexy. But not all guys can pull off a piercing la. Must be cute first HAHA.

I've been quite busy lately. Like going out and stuff. And oh, HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIES. Hahahaha I'm like high now. Went out with the cool dude gang yesterday haha. Totally tired me out. Oh I just named them that cos it consists of almost all guys. Except me and another girl, called Qianyi. Okay anyway, it was really fun & I felt closer to them? Idk personal feeling HAHA. But now, I've to find my heart back and study hard for O levels this year. Time passes so fast! I mean like, really fast. Then the next time I blog, it'll be prom night. K I'm just joking. But time really passes fast! So treasure all the time you have now and make full use of it :)

I'm tired now. I'll post pictures. Very very very soon, I guess. ^^ okay bye!